Pikaday/Pikaday is also popular and actively maintained, size 5kb gzipped and 8K GH stars, but lack features compared to some other
Less popular options include
t1m0n/air-datepicker it looks very lightweight and some say very powerful. 2K GH stars and 13K gzipped
eonasdan/tempus-dominus and getdatepicker.com, 14K gzipped, 7K GH stars, is the successor to the very popular “eonasdan/bootstrap-datetimepicker”, now with only Popper (7Kb) as dependency - and that’s why I’ll avoid it
mymth/vanillajs-datepicker is a vanilla JS rewrite of the
qodesmith/datepicker, 5.9K gzipped, 300 GH stars
wakirin/litepicker had no dependencies from the start and has 1K GitHub stars, 14K gzipped. Author is now suggesting using Easepick which is a more modern library and I guess is by the same author
duetds/date-picker appears to be very elegant, with 2K GitHub stars.
easepick/easepick je blizu da mi bude izbor
These have some kind of WordPress plugins available
- Yao Wei / contact-form-7-flatpickr
- [tobyink/php-wp-tempus-dominus-auto](https://github. com/tobyink/php-wp-tempus-dominus-auto)
Some others that may be interesting for their unique design:
- Sqrrl/wc-datepicker: A small, accessible and customizable datepicker written in TypeScript.
- marcellosurdi/DateTimePickerComponent je interesantan, malo drugačiji dizajn
- alumuko/vanilla-datetimerange-picker je vizuelno interesantan po uzoru na