Search Results / Simulate search from other country
- I Search From uses the Google Adwords tool
To add to that - this is one I’ve used in Chrome - requires the Lat/Long but can work.
- Enter your search in Google per usual
- From the SERP hit Ctrl+Shift+I (this opens Developer Tools)
- Make sure you have the “Console” tab visible (if not select the “Console” tab)
- Select the Emulation tab
- Select “Sensors” from the choices on the left
- Check the box next to “Emulate geolocation coordinates” and enter your coordinates
- Refresh the SERP page, re-enter your search, or search for other keywords
I use a pretty stable and bullet-proof technique to emulate the search from a location, which differs from the own.
This technique relates to the Google’s AdWords preview tool and is based on two search url parameters: tci=g and uule. This technique is well documented in this how-to: https://moz.com/ugc/geolocation-the-ultimate-tip-to-emulate-local-search
Beside of this how-to there is a script to generate base64-encripted uule parameters: https://github.com/512banque/uule-grabber
Luzerne: 47.0502° N, 8.3093° E